REGATHERING AT SBC
We are meeting on Sundays at 9:30am in our Gym. Also offering Sunday school at 11am, following our morning service.
As we meet we will be following these guidelines:
- If you are in the high-risk population, have been sick recently, or have other legitimate concerns, we do not expect you to come. We will be providing a livestream of our congregational worship service for those who are at home, to access the link for the livestream, click the button below.
- We will be practicing social distancing, which means seating arrangements will be spaced out in our gym (households may sit together), and physical contact should be avoided (i.e., hugs, handshakes, and high-fives). Hand sanitizer will be made available near the entrances/exits.
- For now when indoors, face masks are required for anyone over the age of 5, unless you fall under one of the exceptions listed by the Governor. If you don’t have a face covering, we will have some available.
- Childcare is being provided for kids ages 2 and under. For more information, visit our childcare page. All children are welcome to come with you to the service. The atmosphere of the service will be reverent, but casual, so feel free to bring snacks, quiet toys, or a device for them to quietly watch entertainment.
- The Gym will be sanitized each week before we gather.
Have more questions? View our FAQs below. Planning to stay home? Click the livestream button below.