REGATHERING AT SBC
We are meeting on Sundays at 9:30am in our Gym.
We have also resumed an in-person Sunday school at 11am, following our morning service.
As we meet we will be following these guidelines:
- If you are in the high-risk population, have been sick recently, or have other legitimate concerns, we do not expect you to come. We will be providing a livestream of our congregational worship service for those who are at home, to access the link for the livestream, click the button below.
- We will be practicing social distancing, which means seating arrangements will be spaced out in our gym (households may sit together), and physical contact should be avoided (i.e., hugs, handshakes, and high-fives). Hand sanitizer will be made available near the entrances/exits.
- For now when indoors, face masks are required for anyone over the age of 10, unless you fall under one of the exceptions listed by the Governor. If you don’t have a face covering, we will have some available.
- Limited childcare provided. Click here to learn more about our childcare. Your children are welcome to come with you. The atmosphere of the service will be reverent, but casual, so feel free to bring snacks, quiet toys, or a device for them to quietly watch entertainment.
- Bathrooms are for emergency use only, a volunteer that will clean between each use.
- The Gym will be sanitized each week before we gather.
Have more questions? View our FAQs below. Planning to stay home? Click the livestream button below.